The Yale Club of Nevada is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit dedicated to assist Yale University and to promote its welfare, the preservation of its traditions of excellence in education and service, and the advancement of its stature in the state of Nevada. The Club also seeks to connect Yale graduates, Yale students, and their parents and family in Nevada with each other and the University.
In Southern Nevada, there are about 200 alumni and family members in the community and in Northern Nevada, there are about 100 alumni and family members in the community.
The Club believes that an active alumni association, including graduates of the college, graduate, and professional schools, is the primary instrument by which to advance these principles. The purpose of the Club shall be exclusively educational and charitable.
Our Programs and Services:
- Recruiting and interviewing prospective Yale students through the Alumni Schools Committee
- Presenting educational programs such as guest speaker events, Yale faculty seminars, and cultural events
- Raising funds to support current Yale students from Nevada
- Sponsoring community service activities both in charitable work and educational outreach programs
- Hosting activities and events to website build the Yale community in Nevada
- Providing career counseling to alumni in Nevada
We need your help to make the Yale Club of Nevada successful.
To get involved – help create events or volunteer – please contact email@example.com