Discuss Money and Planning with Yale Resident Fellow Steve Blum.
* How do I create or tweak my long range plan?
* How can I improve how I save/invest?
* What rules of thumb might matter?
* Tell me more about ETFs, IRAs, HSAs, Roth 401k’s and all those acronyms!
* How do I build/repair my credit score?
* How can taxes affect investing?
If you’ve ever been curious about any of the above, you won’t want to miss this session!
Steve Blum is a CPA and investment banker, and an enthusiastic Yale ’74 alumnus and parent. A few years ago, Steve returned to Yale to serve as the Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives (AYA). In his short time back, he has created/led Leadership Forums, organized Yale’s first-ever residential college reunions, and co-found STAY (Students and Alumni of Yale). We’re thrilled that he’s agreed to discuss a special interest of his: financial literacy.
To secure your spot:
1) RSVP to Stephen.email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org; and
2) Fill out a 2-minute survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LVPreFF112114
Date: Friday, 11/21 at 5:30 pm – Conference Room at Law Offfices of Greenberg Traurig :
3773 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 400 N