Welcome to the Class of '52 Website!
Newly Posted Items
- June 19 Bob Fiske is the author of a new book about his career as a lawyer and his life. Click here to read more about it, and also to find its Foreword (in full), written by Chief Justice Robert A. Katzmann.
- April 30 A new article about classmate Ned Bonnie's longtime work with horse welfare in the equine industry. Click here for a great read!
- The "Mighty Mini" has wrapped up for Y52. For the occasion, we had some wonderful poems written for the class by classmates David Frederick and Tom Greening. Click on their names to read their inspired contributions.
- The lead article in the latest issue of the Alumni Magazine celebrates the Yale Hockey team's marvelous and improbable win of the national hockey championship this year. It also notes that "Yale hockey hadn't made it to the Frozen Four (the semifinal and final games of the NCAA tournament) since...(wait for it)...1952!"
- Philip and Ruth Parham recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary
- Take a few moments to read a light-hearted tribute to our late classmate and Class Counselor, George Adams, written by his friend, Pete Coley, recounting some of the treasure-hunting escapades of a group of young Yalies and their wives in New York City.
- Dan Callahan is now the editor of a new blog www.Over65.TheHastingscenter.org. It is written by those over 65 and aimed at those over 65 as well and he invites all of his classmates to check it out!. (Webmaster's note: This blog offers well-written and thought-provoking articles for those of our age.)
The Literary Corner
Although many of us may have "lost a step toward first" athletically, a number of our classmates are as active as ever in the writing and publishing of books. Our "literary corner" portion of this website seems to be expanding. Of particular note are the first two memoirs listed below by two of the four African-American members of our class.
To see what some of your other classmates are doing, click on "Classmate Activities."
Joe Callo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 6/23/15